How Can I Donate Money?If you would like to make contribution to the Trinity Foundation, you may consider any of these options:
Support one of our events by becoming a sponsor or volunteer!
- Big Pink Volleyball (DE) – held annually in March
- Heart & Sole 5K (DE) – held annually in April
- Together We Rise/The Bair Foundation (TX) – held annually in June
- Touch a Truck (DE) – held annually in June
- Christ’s Haven for Children School Supply Drive (TX) – August
- Christ’s Haven for Children Fall Work Day (TX) – held annually in September
- Golf Tournament (DE) – held annually in September
- Thanksgiving Food Drive (DE) – held annually in November
- SNAP Food Drive (TX) – held annually in November
- Christmas Families (DE) – held annually in December
- Cowboy Santa Toy Drive (TX) – December
- Adopt A Soldier (TX) – Year Round
- Check out the full list of upcoming events here
Send a donation via mailTrinity Foundation PO Box 1620 Seaford, DE 19973
Set up a payroll deduction (applicable to Trinity Logistics employees only):Contact Gina Banning at email@example.com
How Do I Volunteer?There are many ways you can give your time to help your community!
- Run or walk in the Heart & Sole 5K in April! The funds raised benefit Nanticoke Health Services. For more information about this, please contact Greg Massey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer at any of the Foundation’s events during the year, including Big Pink Volleyball, Heart & Sole 5K, the Thanksgiving For All food drive, and many others!
- Become a mentor – you can become a mentor in our local schools by volunteering your time with students once a week. You must be certified through the Creative Mentoring program, and the school will pair you with a student in need!
- Help serve at the DE Teen Challenge facility – on the 4th Monday of each month, we prepare and serve a meal to the Seaford, DE organization where they help the Mind, Body, and Soul of those who are working to stop addictions. For more information, contact the Foundation today: TrinityFoundation@trinitylogistics.com.
Trinity Logistic’s Team Member Volunteer Hour TrackingEvery year so many of you unselfishly donate your personal time to get involved in our community and give back to those with special needs, the homeless, those facing addiction and the SPCA just to name a few. In an effort to recognize your commitment to helping others and, encourage others to follow your example we will be tracking volunteer hours for the coming year. This will allow us to submit those hours so that our Team members will be eligible to receive Bronze, Silver and Gold Presidential Volunteer Service Awards!
To easily track your hours of service, please click on the webform. Trinity Logistics Volunteer Hours – 2018