If you ship less-than-truckload (LTL) freight, you’re probably aware that there are often fees tacked on, known as accessorial charges. These charges aren’t “one-size-fits-all.” Oftentimes they differ from shipper to shipper, depending upon what you ship, where you ship, and other details of your business.
If you’re trying to get a better handle on the accessorial charges that could apply to your LTL shipments, we’ve created a free downloadable guide just for you.
Here are some of the questions we answer in this guide:
1. What is an accessorial fee?
2. Why are accessorial fees charged?
3. What are the most common accessorial fees?
4. How can I avoid surprise accessorial fees?
5. Why are accessorial fees different between LTL carriers?
6. How can I get an accurate quote for the cost of shipping my LTL freight?
This guide is particularly helpful for those who are just getting started shipping LTL freight, but we encourage even the most veteran shippers to use this guide as a reminder of the accessorials that can apply to your freight.