LTL (less-than-truckload) shipping is, arguably, one of the most confusing and complex areas when it comes to shipping freight. For a beginner, it can be overwhelming trying to learn all the ins and outs of LTL shipping – and some people don’t even know where to start! We recognized this common area of frustration and decided to publish a free guide for beginners. This awesome resource contains the following information (and more!):
- What is LTL Freight?
- Different Types of LTL Shipments
- How Does an LTL Shipment Move from Origin to Destination?
- LTL Transit Times
- What Determines the Cost of LTL Freight?
- How Can I Get a Discount or Deal When Shipping LTL?
- What is an Accessorial Fee?
- How Can I Get a Quote for the Cost of Shipping My LTL Freight?
- Glossary of Terms
To download the guide, simply fill out the form below and you’ll be provided with a link to the PDF on the next page. We hope this information helps get you up and running with LTL!