Trinity Logistics is a Team Member Owned Company that acknowledges the value in working with a well- established business with a good standing in the transportation industry. Choosing a third-party logistics company can be a difficult task, but our awards and recognitions can speak to our dedication to our customers and ability to deliver them top-notch service at all times.
- Top 25 3PL by Transport Topics for 2017
- Top 3PL and Cold Storage Providers by Food Logistics
- P3 Performance Certified up to $250,000 by the TIA
- Ranked as one of the Top Workplaces in Delaware
Corporate Professional Memberships
- National Center for Employee Ownership Member (NCEO): A self-sustaining nonprofit membership organization that provides resources and objective, reliable information on employee stock ownership plans (ESPOs), equity compensation, and ownership culture. Member since 2017.
- PA/DE Chapter of the ESOP Organization: Provides educational services and resources to member companies in Pennsylvania and Delaware. Trinity Logistics is currently the only Delaware company in the chapter. Member since 2017.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP): Members of the leading global association for supply chain management professionals with 9,000 members worldwide receiving cutting-edge research and online and on-site professional educational opportunities.
- Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA): Organization for third-party logistics companies in North America providing resources, education, advocacy, and connections. Member since 1987.
- EPA SmartWay Transport Partnership: A program that partners with companies to measure, benchmark, and improve logistics operations to reduce environmental footprint.
- American Transportation Association (ATA): Founded to bring increased safety awareness through educational opportunities, compiling and distributing needed information and conducting advocacy programs.
- National Association of Small Trucking Companies (NASTC): An association dedicated to helping small trucking companies succeed in a growing competitive industry.
- Better Business Bureau of DE, Accredited (BBB): Dedicated to fostering honest and responsive relationships between businesses and consumers, instilling consumer confidence and advancing a trustworthy marketplace for all.
- Intermodal Association of North America (IANA): A leading industry trade association representing the combined interests of the intermodal freight industry that promotes the growth of efficient freight transportation through innovation, education, and dialogue.
- Responsible Care Partnership Program, an American Chemistry Council Initiative (RCP): Open to companies that have direct, substantial involvement in the distribution, transportation, storage, use, treatment, disposal or sales and marketing of chemicals. Participant companies strive to continually improve environmental health, safety and security performance for all of their operations involving products manufactured by ACC members.
- Deli, Dairy, Bakery Council of Southern CA (DDBC): Association of retailers, brokers, suppliers distributors, and manufacturers who are conducting business in the perishable food industry.
- Private Label Manufacturer’s Association (PLMA): Provides private label manufacturers with selling opportunities around the world, access to trade show directory, broker directory, supplier directory, and research and publications.
- Western Agricultural Processors Association (WAPA): Provides members with latest news and information to help maintain compliance with rules and regulations.
- Kansas City Transportation Association (KCTA): Promotes and encourage members and the general public a greater knowledge of transportation.